Skip to main content

October's Scrap Twist Blog Train

Scrap Twist Blog Train has left the station. Come ride along for our 70's Flashback! Our theme and palette this month was chosen by Songbird Scraps.
At the end of the blog roll is a link to our new facebook group called Scrap Twist Free4All. If you are interest in some extra freebies come join us there!

Here is my portion of this month's train. My inspiration came from the Jesus Movement among the young people of my generation.




Blog Roll
Scrap Twist Free4All (facebook group)

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha and Omega Personal Use Kit

We Believe Blog Train leaves the station October 15th and this month our theme and scripture is Revelation 1:8 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. 
(We are a global blog train so be sure to check back if someone hasn't posted their part yet)



download kit here download add on pack here
Blog Roll Nellie Bell A-M Designs Songbird Scraps Dreamn4ever Designs Crystalz Colorz Moore Blessings Digital Designs The Preacher's Gal

Scrap Designers Blog Train has left the station!

Attitude of Gratitude is our theme. This is my first of what I hope to be many times contributing to this train. I have seen many lovely designs waiting for you from all the designers this month so don't forget to check them all out! Here is my contribution, I hope you find it useful.


Download here


Blog Roll:  Promethean Concepts Nellie Bell KJDdesigns Sugarbutt Artistic Designs Dea's Designs Digiscrap Angelhaze Moore Blessings Digital Designs Songbird Scraps DigiJen Scraps